Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our California Vacation!

Well this is way late, but if you know me, you know I am a procrastinator.  Probably the Queen of all Procrasitnators.  But, here we go...(by the way, this is going to be pictures and stories that you may be bored with, but I'm documenting for those who care LOL)

In honor of Harley's first birthday, we headed to California and to the Happiest Place on Earth.  We left on Saturday, and after a detour to pick up James' medication refill (grrr) we hit the freeway.






We made it to our hotel, early...but they already had our room ready so it was cool.  We did our vacation package through Disney, and I have to say it was the best thing ever!  They gave me everything I needed and made check-in and everything super easy!

Since we had some time to spare, we hit the Red Robin for some dinner. 


James needs to visit the dentist! 

REd Robin was pretty empty, but at the table across from us was a lady, a grandma, and a little boy.  He was quite taken with Harley.  He kept calling out "baby, baby" trying to get her attention.  When mom walked away I snapped a picture of him.  I thought it was so cute!


On the way back to the hotel, we did a drive by of Disneyland (we were only a block away, but it made the kids super happy).

My kids thoroughly enjoy hotel rooms.  They go a little crazy!  Since we were on the 8th floor I had to keep telling them to stop jumping.  We probably drove the people below us nuts!  After everyone got into their PJs (aren't) Harley's cute?  Dia de los Muertos jammies...yeah we like skeletons LOL.  We had some milk and cookies and then watched out the window for the fireworks.







1 comment:

Amie said...

All right! Love it!! Can't wait to see more! :)