Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Amie is right, we haven't done one of these in a while! So...here we go!


Q1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?

Not anonymously...but sometimes I think I should make up a fictional blog or fictional Facebook so I can say things I want to say without upsetting people or people putting me in the loony bin. Alas, I can't keep up with one, let alone my alter personality's blog.

Q2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side

I really can't think of one for this...I'm a pushover...ask my kids.

Q3. What do you really see when you look at yourself in the mirror?

I was just telling James this the other day...I see someone alot thinner....weirdly enough, I think I'm skinner and hotter than I actually am. I guess that's a good thing...but, when I actually see a picture of myself it's like reality smacks me in the face and I really see me.

Q4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

cranberry limeade...or anything fruity as long as it has a ton of ice...ice all year long!

Q5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

when everyone goes to sleep...I read, or watch videos on my iPad. When I'm upset...I go shopping. I don't spend alot, but I do get something for myself.

Q6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life?

Someday go back to school. I'd like to be a teacher.

Q7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

How about the Prima Donna? I really liked to make a splash. I was voted "Most Likely to Return to Every Homecoming" which is really most spirited in the school. I was in band (Drum Major senior year), I was in choir (show choir....Glee!) and in Theatre. I also participated in a Spirit Competition senior year called Mr/Mrs. PHS. I came in 2nd (and only by 2 points...my teacher told me). In fact, I loved High school! Oh, yeah, I also ditched. Not too many times, but enough to have a bit of fun.

Q8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

Wow, several come to mind...a first kiss with James in the kitchen of JB's Restaurant. Seeing my newborn's faces for the first time.  I'm sure I'll have many, many more moments in my life.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Thanks for playing! :) I guess I'm the only one who didn't really get the 'poignant' question...