Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to Disney

By Day 3 James was exhausted.  He had come down with a cold, and just felt terrible.  But, he pushed on.





I have never (in my memory) rode the Dumbo ride.  So, I told the kids that we had to go on for Harley. 




Here we are on King Arthur's carousel.  We are happy, we are having a great time.  Then it starts, then we hate it.





She liked the teacups better than the lady bug ride.  She had a good time.




Off to Mickey's Toon Town



We then went to Mickey's House.  We met the Mouse...James used his picture for his business cards. 









We asked her to tell us how old she was and she held up one finger!


We did some time at the Haunted Mansion and then to Autotopia



Pixie Hollow was definitely somewhere my girls had to visit.  Sophie thought it was pretty cool that they shrunk her down to fairy size.





James and I held a parade spot while the kids did some more rides.



Finally the parade.  I took some videos too, but I won't make you suffer through those LOL







We did more rides until it was time for the park to close.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Tigger and Pooh's sleds are so cute! I've never done Disney at Christmas time, some day I'll just have to! I'm so glad you guys got to do this! :)