Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

In the 32nd year of my life...

I feel very blessed.  My sweetheart spoiled me this year for my birthday.  It was a many day celebration.  First, we went to the mall on the Wednesday before.  He bought me some necklaces, a new purse (Jack Skellington), hat, nightgown (Jack and Sally!) and some shirts.  On my birthday we went to my mom's house for our Christmas/New Year's celebration with my Grandma.  We had a light lunch and some great dessert.  Of course I neglected to take pictures during these events.  I think I was still asleep from New Year's Eve.
That evening we went to Peter Piper to celebrate my BFF Christine's son Caden's 2nd Birthday.  She surprised me with my own cake and some beautiful roses!  I also got a gift certificate for books for my eReader from my other BFF Amie.  Jessica my BFF got me this amazing reversible necklace and earrings set. 

My roses
The next day James threw a party for me.  We had albondigas (meatball soup), homemade salsa, cupcakes and great friends.




Rick and Stephanie-our good friends from Black Canyon City

Dad, Camille, Mom and Emmalee

Rick's girls Marissa and Mia

Sophie and Caden

The Gang (Ben and Jess and Amie's Gang got there later)

Rick's kids Nadia, Ricky and Eric (they have 6 kids!) and Joe

Then my man surprised me with a trip to Great Skate!  I've been talking about going skating forever!  We only snapped a few pictures at Great Skate, but we had a blast!  It was cool because we could take the strollers out to the middle of the rink.  DJ pushed Caden and Ben and I took my stroller out.  It was great to see the kids getting better at skating as the night went on.  I think Amie's boys will be professionals soon!

James attempted to skate...which means he put on the skates and stood up.  He said he heart was pounding so hard.  Joey put his on, rolled around, fell on his butt and then said "I'm done!"  Abby was chicken too.  Sophie was the only one to try and she did pretty good!




It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had!  I am so blessed to have such a great family and friends.  Especially my sweet husband...love you James!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I love how much you've been posting lately!! Yay! Your birthday week was so fun! :)