Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I really should take more pictures...

We were invited by our good friends to a camp out at the White Tanks on MLK weekend.  Just a quick overnight stay with great friends and food.  At first we weren't sure we could make it, since we'd have to use borrowed smaller tents to hold our brood.  Then on Saturday morning, James and I decided to hit some yard sales.  We were totally amazed to find a $120, 8 person tent, for $40 dollars!  Brand new, never been opened!  So, we were ready to go!

Here is our awesome score...



The day and night were pretty mild...although we were freezing!  Here we are, if you can find us, snuggled up...


Sophie and Harley (and my Johnny pillow...hello baby)

My curly headed boy
James and Abby

In the morning we had cereal, juice, chorizo and eggs. It was really fun..thanks Amie for inviting us! You guys are awesome! And, I'm sure your pictures are plentiful and beautiful :)

3 comments:

Amie said...

I hope to edit mine tonight and get them on tmrw's blog! It was SO FUN!! Glad you guys could make it! (And seriously woman, it wasn't that cold!! I'm telling you, we've camped in much much worse, that was nothing!)

Emily said...

It's funny reading about the same things on different blogs. I'm sure it WAS cold, I hate camping-it's always cold.

Christine said...

Looks like fun. Sigh......someday we'll get to make it to one of these.