Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Harley Lynn!

Our last day at the Park was Harley's Birthday (I'm going to do a Harley Lynn post later).  By the lack of pictures you can also see that we parents were  pooped!  We had a jam packed day which started with our hats.


Had us running around the parks to try to get one last time on our favorite rides...and meeting this guy..



Going to see Playhouse Disney



And ending with some shopping...



We had an amazing time!  It was hard with 4 kids, but when you have one Joe's size it helps.  I feel so blessed that we were able to go on a trip like this together.  I hope we can do it again soon!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Sounds like you had a super great time! Great memories. I'm glad you took so many pictures. :)