Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 2...Knott's

James wanted to try Knott's Berry Farm our 2nd day.  It was a bit ghetto after Disney...seriously, Disney knows how to operate.  Knott's only had one person on each kid's ride, so it took forever!  But, at least on the big rides, there was absolutely no waiting, none...we walked onto every ride!  If you like roller coasters, Knott's really is a fun time. 

Here we are with Snoopy.  Harley wanted to give him a kiss.  She wasn't afraid of any of the characters.  I was happy about that.


The other nice thing about Knott's was that there was so much room for Harley to just walk around.  That made her one happy girl!


Sophie is not afraid of any rides.  If she was a bit taller she could have gone on more rides.  She never complained though, she just accepted that she was too short.  But, she could do these!





Here are my babies! 


Surprisingly enough, Soph was tall enough for the log ride so we did that one a bunch of times.  Joey and James noticed that there picture was used as a sample picture for prospective buyers.  Joe was thrilled, he autographed the back of it for the lady. (You can barely make out Soph in the middle)


James dragged Abby on another ride.  Joey had the whole end to himself!


While they were on the ride, I had Soph do some poses for me.




Abby wanted to ride the real stagecoach, so we waited in line (the longest wait the whole day, James and I did a roller coaster while the kids waited).  So here we are in the stagecoach. 





At the end of the night we met some of the locals...








And Sophie was really happy that Santa had come from Disneyland to see her again!



After a wild ride on the Ghost Rider wooden roller coaster (holy crap was that scary and fun) we headed out.  And although her birthday wasn't until Wednesday, we picked up this beauty at the Knott's Bakery and decided to celebrate early.





We went to bed exhausted and full of chocolate cake!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Ohhh that looks so fun!! So cool that your fam's picture was used. I think it's cuz they were smiling so happily!!

Mindy said...

fun! I went there a few years ago and did the wooden roller coaster last and good thing because that is so bumpy it shook my head so bad I had to hold me neck the whole time and ended up with a massive headache afterwards! haha.