Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I heart thrift stores

I love going to Goodwill or any other thrift store...or yard sale...or swap meet.  I love the hunt!  I also love looking at other people's things.  Wondering who had it, why they gave it up, where they wore it.  It sparks my imagination.  Recently I found these beauties at Goodwill.  They are treacherously high...I adore them!


I can't wait to go on my next treasure hunt!  James said maybe Saturday morning we would hit the Swap Meet!  Sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Love swap meets! Have fun :)

Amie said...

awesome! We yard saled last Saturday and I found a great set of candles, a jacket and pretty bra, aaaaand something else that I can't remember right now. :)