Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Rockin New Year

New Year's Eve is always busy.  This year we had two parties.  First, the family one followed up by Auggie and Dennyse's house.

The family party is always a big deal.  A DJ cranks modern and Mexican tunes.  We eat and dance.  We depart once the people start to get tipsy.  Harley was the hit of the party.  She never stopped dancing.  Here are some of my favorite pics from the first party.


My nieces and Abby

The Man in Black!  He is so sexy!

Big Man in a little hat


Sweethearts

Shall we dance?

Cupcakes rule!

Cheesey

Her dance card was full!

Daddy's Little girl

Tamales!

My stinker and me


The green is from the lasers that the DJ had

So before it got too late, we headed over to Dennyse and Auggie's house.  Dennyse had made some amazing pozole and chocolate fountains.  And some karaoke.  My baby also loves to sing!  She wouldn't give up the mic!



Joey spent his time out by the fire amusing the adults.



We had a great time and rang in the New Year with great people.

No comments: