Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chinese please...

James isn't a fan of Chinese food...but he loves me and I love Chinese food...so he puts up with it.  We had some fun with my cell phone camera on our last visit.

Pudding for dessert!

Chicken!

Is this cold?

I'm not amused

What? 

Chocolate pudding everywhere!  Several older folks stopped and asked her if she was enjoying herself...she was

Stopping to pose while she eats

3 comments:

Christine said...

I use to go there for lunch all the time! We should meet there for lunch on a Monday some time cause I LOVE Chinese food!!!!

Emily said...

Those are awesome pictures, I need your recommendation for a good Chinese place.

Amie said...

Where was this? I miss our fave buffet that turned into German Cuisine last year. :(