Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Swappin' n Meetin'

First of all, thanks to my brother Steve for fixing my computer so I could post!  My pics were locked on my malfunctioning laptop.  Now it's all good so here we go!

Back in January (ha!) we met together on a Saturday morning for some buffet food before hitting the swap meet.







Trying on sunglasses

boys and weapons...sigh

There was this teeny tiny puppy.  Joey's size 14 /2 shoe next to the doggy


Resting

Harley enjoyed the ride

She picked out a broom...she loves to sweep!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Looks like fun!

Christine said...

Great morning! Can't wait to swap meet with ya'll on the 23rd!!!!!!