Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I was a male cheerleader..

Well Joey was!  Joey tried out for the school mascot this year.  But, the school decided not to invest in a mascot outfit (most likely because no one else would be able to wear it), so he was asked to be on the cheer squad.  He enjoyed getting the crowd excited.  He also enjoyed hanging out with the girls.  He liked that the most I think.

Here's a picture of Joey with the squad at a game..

And here he is with his trophy and medal for Most Valuable Player!!  Yeah Joe for doing the unexpected!







2 comments:

Amie said...

yay for Joe!

Christine said...

Go Joey, GO GO Go Joey!!!!
Joey Joey he's our man, if he can't do it nobody can!!!!!
Woo Hoo :)