Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What eats a Coral Trout besides humans?

This week has been pretty normal, starting on Sunday..

So, I am substituting in Primary for all of this month (at least) and we had our first lesson about CTR and they got their rings and everything. They are such cute kids. But, the most interesting thing about it was that we were out of church by 11:00am! Woo-hoo! We went home, fed the babies and took a nap! A looonnnggg nap!

School started again on Monday, and with it, homework. The kids had to do the "what I did over vacation" packet. I was impressed by Abby, it's like the lightbulb finally turned on and she is getting it. We'll see at her Parent/Teacher conference on the 16th. She's been going to tutoring on Mon&Thurs to try to get a better grasp on what they have been learning. I really thing most of Abby's issues has to deal with her lack of confidence. She gets upset if she makes a mistake. I'm alot like this too, but I've fortunately learned to push it aside when I have to and lament later. Later that night I did research for her first report. Coral Trout, that she picked, out of all the beautiful creatures that live in the Great Coral Reef. Not pretty...


We had Scouts on Wednesday. I'm lucky that I got a fun Scout leader to work with now since she had to replace the awesome leader I had. Miss you, Dennyse! We talked a little about family history and made a challenge to write in our journals for 2 weeks straight. That's going to be hard! I'm starting tonight..blogging doesn't count..

Here at work I spent most of the day helping a supervisor with interviews, boring! So, between them, I did somemore cruising on Etsy. I am extremely addicted to online shopping. Really bad guys! I bought some cute stuff these past couple of weeks on Etsy for the kids and myself. The good news is, it's kept me off Ebay for a little bit. Replacing one evil with another!

And, the latest news, I have a myspace account, which I never use anymore because it's annoying and banned from work, anyhoo, my brother informs me that it's been hacked and someone is sending out bogus messages to all of my friends to check out crazy websites. I'm planning on deleting it, but want to give me friends adequate time to make the switch to my blog. So, annoying! What a waste of time! Someone thought it was important enough to hack through my password so they can send out stupid messages.

Whatever...

So, on a final note, how much of a bum is it that all of the TV shows aren't in production? I really miss my shows! I've had to hold conversations with my spouse as well as read a book. How sick is that? Tee-hee. Okay, I do enjoy that I've got to have quality time with everyone, but still, what a bum right? Some of those shows were in the midst of important stuff. Some have been permanently cancelled! Crazy. I just like and ending to my story that's all! So, on that note. R.I.P. 4400..

10 comments:

Amie said...

First, yes, that fish is ugly! But yay for Abby for catching on!

Second, how come blogging doesn't count as journaling??

I used myspace a bit just to get in touch with a bunch of long lost friends, then I deleted mostly everything except my blog address. I got a couple of weirdos. Anyway... Danny's cousin got married via a myspace thing so I guess it's not all bad!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another nice source of tips on this subject[...]
http://boatinsurance.cheap-quotes.info/

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, will look audacious in behalf of more interdependent articles without delay as its united of my pick subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]christine-adivinemothersthoughts.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research points that closely 50% of all USA grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.