Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Happy Saturday

Last night I had a fabulous time at a crop. I took Camille with me. She is even newer at scrapping than I, so I felt like the expert for once. I marveled at the wonderful creations that the others ladies made and just thought to myself, "One day, self, one day!" I think I embarrassed Amie with my Star Wars terminology, but seriously, her style and they way she scraps is really amazing and she should be so proud!

Anyhoo, on Saturday morning, I slept in a little, then hung out with the kids. After James got home I went to the nail salon to fix my boo-boos. I broke two nails at the crop. What the hey? My index figure on my right hand feels awful, but it is definitely better with the nail, than without. After that I hit the thrift store. I picked this awesome vintage baby carriage for the girls, and boy did they play with it...only $7.99!



I think they didn't know what they had when they marked it only $7.99. I got some shirts for me, skirts for Abby, some books (board books too, crop ladies! What an awesome idea!) a tray for my scrapping desk. A pretty nice haul, although it was not 50% off day, I'm so glad I went. After that, I came home and hung out for a while and read my lesson for church tomorrow. I'm substituting for a Sister that just had a baby for the whole month of January. After that, James wanted to cheat on his diet-NO ONE TELL STEVE LOL! So we went to the Golden Corral and ate until we about popped. Then off to Wally World for some new tape since I burned mine up last night.

Well, got to finish everything up for church tomorrow. Since we are going at 8am now I can't lounge around and get everything together during the morning. Oh well, at least I get a nap now! Have a great one everyone!

2 comments:

Amie said...

what a great load from the thrift store! I love thrift stores. Wish I had more time (and money) to browse more often!

Bowman's Beach said...

Yor were always a good shopper! I will not be missing camp this year! you are a strong woman! are the girls better or the same? How is Brooke holding up? I always thought she would do really well! This baby was a little surprise to us, but i am glad i didn't have to go through waiting to find out if i was, and trying for one! im having more good days than bad days sick wise! hope all is well in warm country, im freezing. Thank you, i loved all the windows in the house when we looked at it!