Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, January 28, 2008

And the winner is....

This was really, really hard everyone! I have to say all of the suggestions were really excellent. But, I have to pick one winner. Please note that you are all winners and I really debated this one...

The winner is Brooke for her suggestion of "When you Believe" from the Prince of Egypt!

I'll have your card at church on Wednesday and I'll have the video posted for everyone else by Saturday. A girl needs to practice, right!?!

Thanks again everyone for suggesting, hopefully all of my blog lurking people will post next time. I know you are out there :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

wohoo!!!!! I'm so excited! I love that song, and you will sing it beautifully! Thanks for picking my choice :)