Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another day another $0.25...

This weekend was pretty fun. I got to do a little scrapping (although I didn't get to go to the crop, bummer) at home. I worked on a board book that my mom is going to take to my grandpa in Utah. It's coming out so good! I also had friends over from the Sticks (just kidding, Stephanie!) to watch the boxing match with our other good friends. Needless to say, I was the only white person there :) Tee-hee. Sunday I taught the little ones for perhaps the last time and then got to tell the kids being baptized this year all about Scouts. The entire 2 of them! Sunday night was just us chilling and eating left over albondigas. Yum!

So, back at work after a wonderful holiday off. I stayed home with the babies. I made 3 home cooked meals. I put the baby down for a nap and watched disk 4 of Season 4 of Nip/Tuck. Crazy! Our Home Teachers came over, Auggie dropped by. It was a nice day. I really didn't want to get up and come back to work.

I forgot to mention that I dyed my hair also. It came out a bit dark, but oh well. I'll get used to it after a while. Otherwise, everything is pretty normal here in my little world. I do have to leave you with a funny story. It didn't happen to me, nor did I witness it, but...

We were all telling stories about crazy things we heard about in the hospital ER's. The nurses see alot of things, well, one lady told me about this:

A guy back in the day of the disco came in for a broken leg. He was decked out and wearing his tight disco pants. In order to treat the leg, they had to cut open his pants. Well, taped to the gentleman's upper thigh region was a polish sausage! I guess he really wanted to show off in those tight pants.

I guess that was a little naughty, but hey, you gotta laugh!

1 comment:

Amie said...

OK I just read this post, not sure how I missed it.

Two words:

Naaaa-sty!!!!