Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, January 18, 2008

It's only a day a-wayyyyy!!

Well the weekend is only a day away!

Although I have much cleaning to do, I can't wait for Saturday. This week at work has been heck! Just crazy. Like I said in a previous blog, picking up the pieces of the broken mess another person left us.

Well, the diet thing isn't going to bad, I guess. I guess the best thing is I haven't gained anything and I resisted doughnuts and brownies. That's quite a feat, if I do say so! Now, can I make it through the weekend? Probably not, but I say, eating better is a start and I'll get there! The hardest part this week has been the exercise. I didn't want to jog this week because it was just so cold! I would have warmed up jogging, but the wind would have knocked me over. Hopefully we'll get a slight increase in temperature next week. Or, I'll win the lottery and be able to get a gym membership and quit my job so I have time to go to the gym. Tee-hee!

I get Monday off at work to celebrate Martin Luther King day, or Civil Rights day as they call it here at my work. To celebrate I'm going to stay at home, sleep in and then scrapbook. Yeah! Okay, I'll most likely be cleaning up messes the kids left, breaking up their picking on each other fights, playing with the baby (well I like this part) and dealing with whatever else comes up.

Well, I guess I better get back to it!

No comments: