Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I know you are all reading this, but I need a response to this one....Blog Candy!

Hey there! Please comment on this one because I'm putting out a challenge. In honor of American Idol, I'm going to post my own "audition" tape here on my blog. But, I need your suggestions! What shall I sing for Simon? Or in this case, Joey (he'll be operating the camera)...So, post your suggestions all, and the suggestion I pick receives a $10 gift card to Chili's (or Macaroni Grill it's one of those combo cards). You make a suggestion, I pick it, I mail you a card, easy as that! So come on everyone! Tell me what to sing, I'll either crash and burn or become an overnight success, either way you get a gift card! The winning suggestion will be posted on Monday (1/28) with the special performance airing by 2/2/08!!!

I can't wait to hear from you!!!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Christine, I noticed that nobody ever sings Disney Songs on American Idol and they are some of my favorite... so I have 2 picks for you! First, "The Prince of Egypt (When You Believe)", or second "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas :)

Amie said...

Ok...I've never heard you sing before, so I'm at a disadvantage. But I have some favorites. Can I suggest more than one? "Keep on Fallin'" by Alicia Keys "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston or how about "The Candy Man" or "Beautiful" by Christina Augilera?

Anonymous said...

What about that song that your brother wanted you to sing at his wedding and didn't. I like country or Disney is good.
M.

AZ HS Spotlight said...

The above refers to "When you say nothing at all" by Alison Krauss

Anonymous said...

Christine,
I think you should sing a song from Taylor Swift!! The Tim Mcgraw song!!