Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Amazingly crazy

I just had to stop in the middle of work to tell you about how crazy this is. We have a lady that works here in our Department. Nice lady, but wow. Last week we were told we were allowed to proceed with something here in our department. We asked her to do her job. She tells us that she has done it and that we have everything. Well Thursday she went out on Medical leave (unexpected, of course) and we found out that only did she not do the most recent assignment, but she hasn't been doing anything right for the last 6 months! We knew some things were messed up before, and she said she fixed it. Now, we all have to play clean up and try to decipher what has gone on. And, the really bad thing is, when you ask her about stuff, she lies. We would never get a straight answer out of her.

Anyway, it's just really disappointing, especially since she took over the job I used to do. It's like someone messing with your work of art, your baby and just...Ugh! I can't even express it! It's getting into the "we told you so" situation with our boss. We aren't in the 'biz that we should have to look over someone's shoulder to make sure the work is getting done. It's HR for crying out loud!

Also,on a completely different note, this is day 1 of dieting. I thought I'd put it out there, so now the whole world knows and it's more pressure. Don't disappoint the world, Christine! Just don't! Ah, dieting stinks! Food really just rocks! Today is usually the type of day that would have me stopping to have a fling with Mr. Ben and perhaps Jerry too. Ah, Chubby Hubby......how I miss thee...(I mean the ice cream. My chubby hubby is still here, thank goodness!)

2 comments:

Amie said...

Yay! Congrats! Good luck! you can do it! Have Chubby Hubby help you. =) Set a goal!

Melody said...

Your blog always makes me laugh! I love the terminology you use! :)