Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 is almost over....

I'm posting this at work, so I don't have my camera to upload pictures of the scrapping I did this weekend, so hopefully I'll post pictures later when I get home, or when I wake up tomorrow at noon. Yeah right!

So anyhoo, I need to catch up from my last post.

Last Thursday I had to go back to work. I really didn't want to do this, since it's a holiday week, I knew it would be majorly boring. And it was! Yuck! Friday was just as boring, but I knew I had something to look forward to!

I went to Dennyse's house on Friday night to check out her Christmas present. Her sister bought her a Cricut machine and we were up til Midnight checking it out. Very cool. I'll post the layouts I did using stuff she cut out. It was really neat.

Saturday I hung out in bed and watched movies, straightened up the house (which we had to do 5 more times that weekend, I should just leave it dirty!) and played with the kids. Dennyse called me that evening and we went to Michael's to drool over the expensive cartridges her machine takes. I picked up a cross stitch kit to do for Tammy's new little guy (although he may be and adult before I finish it *sigh*) and some ink and then headed home. I finished a book I had been reading about Histories Craziest King and Queens. It was pretty interesting. Perhaps I'll pick on a week and tell you about them. Everyone needs a little history in their lives! After that, James and I stayed up with Joey and watched movies until we crashed.

Sunday I was feeling yucky and accidentally fell asleep before it was time to go to church and by the time James woke me up (everyone was sleepy) it was too late. I'm a horrible ditcher! But, I did have this horrible sinus headache and it was nice to just relax. Don't worry, I am feeling extremely guilty.. I did do a layout that night when the kids were taking their 50th bath of the weekend. Every time I turned around they were filthy. We watched the Sound of Music and then went to bed.

And now....I'm at work. We have some family parties to go to tonight. All on my hubbie's side, except my cuz is having a house warming party but it looks like that one might me to crazy for my blood! Mostly because I'll have the kids. I really don't mind though. I enjoy spending time with them, and I'll have a date on Tuesday for my birthday! Yeah! I get to go the movies with James, just the two of us. I haven't picked the movie yet, but he doesn't want to see Sweeney Todd, because it's a musical. Hello Mr. Watch the Sound of Music last night! Oh well, I'll find something else and see that one with my brother.

Well, TTFN, I'll try to post the pictures soon!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I'm so disappointed Sweeney Todd is rated R. SO!! But CC gave me a whole run down of the movie and it would be pretty hard for me to just cover my eyes during gory parts. It's pretty full of it she said. She also said the music is fabulous and to go download it now!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!! I've got some goodies for ya. See ya tomorrow!

Chavez said...

Happy Birthday Chris, Have a great Birthday and a nice date with James. Cant wait to see you guys this weekend.