Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tag, I'm it!


Tagged by confusion, Tee-hee, but here it is....

A- Attached or single: Attached, forever baby!

B- Best Friends: James, Mom, Cheryl, Dennyse, Tammy

C- Cake or Pie: Are they chocolate? If not, Cake without frosting (I should be put away, I know)

D- Day of choice: Sunday, I have a whole day with James and when I cry, no one wants to know what's the matter. It's just the Spirit :)

E- Essential Item: ipod (I have the scriptures on my ipod, so I'm covered)

F- Favorite Color: purple!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, you can bite of their heads or make them dance. Good times for all.

H- Hometown: Hard one, I've lived in several places, but I'll say Peoria that's where I lived when I got married.

I- Indulgence(s): Frappacinos (they make a double chocolate chip one!)

J- January or July: January! My birthday is the 1st, so of course!

K- Kids: Joseph Paul 9, Abigail Renee 5, Sophie Christine 1 ( I wasn't smart enought to do the months, Amie-except Sophie, that's 14)

L- Life is Incomplete Without: church, family, books

M- Marriage Date: 9/2/00

N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother (you beat me Amie!) Which is probably why my mom is shocked I want a big family.

O- Oranges or Apples: Are they chocolate? Apples, oranges have a weird texture (I'm strange, I know)

P- Phobias or Fears: something happening to my kids (I had a dream last night that a huge lizard was after us-please don't put me away until after my birthday-at least I was dreaming!)

Q- Quotes: "Cuz you so fancy and crap" (I really couldn't think of another one, and that one made me laugh!)

R- Reason To Smile: Sophie doing a dance when I walk in the door because she's so happy to see me, Joey's latest drawing, Abby's hugs.

S- Season: Season 2 of The Office, oh, a time of year? Tee-hee I don't have one

T- Tag Three: Mom, Dennyse, Tammy (you can email me since you don't blog-copy and paste!)

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I broke the window of a store with a shopping cart when I was little

W- Worst Habit: cussing. That's right! I said it! Notice though, without cussing!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. I've only had those for good reasons!

Y- Your Favorite Food: How can I pick one? Food is such a good friend of mine, it would be disappointed if I picked only one part of it :)

Z- Zodiac: Capricorn. I'm a goat!

2 comments:

Amie said...

You act like I'm the only one to read your blog, lol! (Thanks for playing)

Anonymous said...

Tagged by confusion, Tee-hee, but here it is....

A- Attached or single: Attached, for all time & eternity-If he runs away I will find him (wedding crasher)!

B- Best Friends: Randy,, Mom, Sheila, Sandi, Marla, Dennyse, Christen (of course)

C- Cake or Pie: Are they chocolate? If so then both! Oh and chocolate cheese cake- Hey does cheese cake have cheese in it?....I didnt think so

D- Day of choice: Friday-No school the next day and movies & popcorn and best of all PAYDAY!:)

E- Essential Item: Hummm I dont have an essential item .....I have to think about it and get back 2 u

F- Favorite Color: pink!!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Swedish Fish no Jely beans the orginal kind!

H- Hometown: Hi Im Tammy from Church Hill Tennessee! (said like a true southern bell pagent winner!)

I- Indulgence(s): Rubious-Drinks from Sonic I love that ice w/ real cherries on top!

J- January or July: July My little darlin' is a fire cracker!

K- Kids: Heather Cheri'23, Logan Lee (see the rhyme?)19, Callie Myranda 16(no rhyme but it does have RAND in it), Ammon Isaac 10, & who knows what heaven may bring....well everyone know I want a baby but the baby maker is broke and I really wanna adopt! Really!

L- Life is Incomplete Without: laughter,Friends,family,Dt. Coke & Chocolate-OK not in that order

M- Marriage Date: 06/16/1884 oh I mean 1984- LOL

N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister both younger and brattier. Have I met your mom- Oh yeah I have nice lady w/sweet smile. Hey & she is white-you match- I am so happy to be in your club! LOL

O- Oranges or Apples: Granny smith apples covered in carmel and whhite chocolate!

P- Phobias or Fears: Being alon I am very co-dependent(do be afraid- I already have someone that like to be smoother with affection)Lets see my dream last night was about a cowboy/Indiana Jones.....hummm no more Nyquil for me. LOL

Q- Quotes: "Santa! I know him! (Elf)
R- Reason To Smile: Watching old home videos of us as young parents seeing the kids be so little and goofy!
S- Season:Fall-when the leaves turn in TN it is a sight to see!

T- Tag Three: Mom, Dennyse, Sheila
I have a blog now but I dont want anyone to read it...Why? Just cause that why. LOL

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I broke my arm playing football w/boys....yep I ahve always like those sweet things!
Worst Habit: Dt. Coke and being a slob!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. only while prego!

Y- Your Favorite Food: Chocolate anything chocolate...humm and Mexican food that is not too spicey- yeah I know but I dont like it too spicey. Yes I like to call it snowball mexi :)

Z- Zodiac:
scorpio(sp?)I dont know what animal I am! Help-