Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An easy way to blog...

Okay, I've been lazy. It's all this stuff I gotta do at this thing called work and these little creatures that follow me around and demand attention, which I am more than willing to give. I really need to get better at this!

So, here's my easy blog...

A Christmas Quiz!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? fake, but I love it!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but we were at Disneyland, so this year the week after.

4. When do you take the tree down? After 3 King's Day (look it up guys, it exists!)

5. Do you like egg nog? Gross!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my new flute

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, all year long. I need to get you one, Mom.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Memere

9. Easiest person to buy for? Sophie

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? some of each

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a coffee cup warmer that was broken so I couldn't even re-gift!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Nightmare Before Christmas

3. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Today, just kidding, last week of November.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Nora's Christmas cookies!! Whoo-Hoo!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? The colored one's permanently on the tree :)

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Family

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Vixon. Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, but do you recall..the most famous reindeer of all..Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I totally had to sing that one!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? crowds

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? all the one's my babies made me :)

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Tamales (ditto, Mom!)

25. What do you want most for Christmas this year? Everyone safe and healthy

1 comment:

Melody said...

Christine! Its melody! I just love your blog! It makes me laugh! Well talk to you soon!