Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Just another Monday....

Wow, was that rain nice! Friday we got together with my folks since we hadn't had much time because we were out of town. James made chili and corn bread and we just hung out. Watched Singles Ward. It was nice. I was kicking myself that I missed the crop though. *Sigh* I did two layouts this weekend and made up for it.

I got an entire Saturday with my hubbie! Woo-hoo! We cleaned up the house and then got the tree up. Then I kicked myself for not taking any pictures. Oh, well. I'll take pictures of them taking it down, then put them in reverse. Hee-hee. We went to the Golden Corral on Saturday night and stuffed ourselves silly.

Sunday I taught the Valiant 10 class since Dennyse isn't in our ward anymore (Pause for weeping, tissue). Then all of the ladies got to go to Relief Society for the 3rd hour for a special Christmas Program. I sang "Hark the Herald Angels Sing." My throat was starting to bother me on Sunday, but I knew I would be fine for my solo. I told Bethany H. that I think Heavenly Father always gives me a pass when I have to sing at church. No matter how I feel, when it comes time to sing, my voice sounds fine. Last night we spend a little time with my MIL watching her put up Christmas lights with her "friend." Then watched what I could of the Christmas Devotional on BYU. At bed time I couldn't sleep, so I listened to the Ipod until I finally fell asleep.

This morning I sound terrible! I've been sneezing, non-stop. My throat is scratchy, I feel light headed. My shoulders and neck hurt. Yuck! I will never understand how a human can produce this much snot! Okay, sorry that was a little too much, but it's true!

And, to top it all off, I haven't got any Christmas shopping done! Everyone I know is done, or practically done! Dennyse will probably give everyone PartyLite just from her garage (hee-hee!). I have to get going, but I'm not looking forward to the bill at the end :) Well, TTFN!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I wish I could have heard you sing! Maybe you can give me a special performance in my living room. ;)

Christine said...

I just love the rain too. Sounds like you had a great weekend :-) And don't stress about the crop, I'm betting there will be another one soon with all us addicts around lol.