Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's all over...

I can't believe Christmas is over already. It's so strange that we stress and go crazy for one day. Oh, well! Christmas Eve was crazy. We went over to my grandma's house, Memere's house. My cousin Wanda was there with her family. We haven't seen each other in a while, so it was really nice. My grandma made Abby some pajamas, got Joey a metal detector and Sophie a couple of outfits. We got some sheets, James got some ties and I got a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble with an adorable frog (thanks, Rob and Nora!). I got some great candy and my yearly fix of Nora's Christmas cookies. Yum!

When we got home, the kids got into bed. Abby and Sophie hit the hay, but Joey tossed and turned, moved out under the tree. You name it. It was 2:30am before Santa could deliver the gifts. Frustrating! But, under threat, Joey finally went to sleep. Until, Abby woke everyone up at 7:30am for presents.
Later that day it was time to go to Martina's house. She got the kids outfits, me a great shirt, and James some shirts. Then it was time to go to my mother's house.
Where we got wonderful things from my family, including: >
And movie tickets and lot's of other wonderful things! The kids were totally psyched, they got so many great things. It was a wonderful day. We went home, crashed and then woke up for my day off on Wednesday. So, I made these:

4 comments:

Amie said...

good haul! great scrappy stuff (we miss Sophie!)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so good to see some more recent pics of the kids, I can't believe how big they are! Sophie is absolutely adorable!!!

Melody said...

Missed you at church today! I still need to pay you for the snowmen! So did you hear they released Bear...Talk to you soon!

Stefani said...

those look really good! I am impressed...and you say you are a new scrapper! If you really are...you pick up quick!