Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Last night

Last night was Enrichment Night for my ward. We went to the beautiful home of Sis. Stover (wow, I only wish I could have a home like her's). We had dinner (ham, potatoes, salad, great desserts) then did the old "White Elephant" gift exchange stealing game. I really do hate that game. Only because I don't like to steal or be stolen from :) But, I did have a good time. I was nice, choose from the pile of gifts and got pretty votive candle holders. They were called The Night Before Christmas and had a little pattern with a house and Santa and the reindeer on them. There was alot of really cute stuff. We were laughing that it was truely a Mormon party because they were fighting over the Testaments movie and baking stuff. Funny!

When I got home I read Abby a book that I got her called "Who will guide my sleigh tonight." Santa can't figure out what to use to pull his sleigh, uses all kinds of animals and eventually settles on reindeer. Who knew? She loved it, and it was really cute. Joey was excited because he cleaned his room and found money. He says he's going to clean more often. It was from his birthday, he put it away for safe keeping, then forgot about it!

Oh, on a final note about the gift exchange. We all were laughing and remembering that Office episode when Michael bought the Ipod. Boy, I love that show!

Well, that's all for now..

No comments: