Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Your Elf Name Is...

Twinkles Mince Meat


Thanks Christine for the cute elf name generator.

I've finally returned from the dead. I went home sick on Tuesday and was out sick on Wednesday. I so love Amie for being there for me so when I am sick, I can actually rest without the kiddos. Amie, if there is a time I can do that for you, you just let me know!

I am pleased to say that a major chunk of my Christmas shopping is done. I always take care of the kids first, just in case of cash flow problems, I want to make sure my babies have a delivery from Santa.

Which generates my question for you...Do your children still believe in Santa, when did they stop, did they ever? Or if you don't have kids, when did you stop believing? Come on out there, I need some comments. I guess I'll have to consider some blog candy...hmmm...So, give me a shout out and tell me about your Santa belief, if any.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Ummm...don't forget, you pay me. Lol! ;) I didn't even know you were sick! Suuuuuch hard work watching little Soph.

Amie said...

Oh, and by the way, all my kids still believe, but Sean battles it each year. I'm guessing this will be the last year. But we always say "when you stop believing you don't get any more presents" so I still believe!