Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, November 5, 2007

I was tagged!

I was tagged so I have to own up and post 6 things about myself...this will be hard!

1. I love Halloween! Like crazy, my house is practically decorated all year for it!

2. I have 5 tattoos. My hubbie did them all for me.

3. My house is always a mess. Like crazy gross messy. I'm so ashamed that I sometimes say I am to busy for people to visit because of it.

4. By virtue of my laziness do I have a messy house. I am extremely lazy! So, I also procrastinate. Yup, I even put off doing this post because I was a lazy procrasinator!

5. I performed my brother's marriage ceremony, that's a weird one :)

6. And last but not least....I have a dirty mind. That's right, most of the stuff that came to my head when I was typing this was not things you want to know. I can't help it though, I come from a long line of dirty minds! Specifically my Memere! (my grandma) She is one dirty bird! Oh, well and least I can stop my self from saying things that come to mind...most of the time!

1 comment:

Amie said...

LOL! 5 tattoos?! really? where? of what? your hubby did them???