Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

*Sigh*

I think I'm coming down with something. I'm getting that scratchy throat and sore feeling in my body. Oh well. Sophie has a runny nose. Poor dear. Soon she'll be running away as soon as she sees me coming with a tissue.

This week we had Pack Meeting with Cub Scouts. It was pretty fun. It was a bum that it was Dennyse's last Pack Meeting with us. My whole run of Scouts has been with her, and it will be so weird not seeing her there on Wednesday Nights. Thank goodness she still will live in Surprise and I will be bugging her often.

Abby has a loose tooth. She was up pratically all night messing with it. First time around must be pretty weird. Her cousin, Johnathen, thinks her loose tooth is nothing since he lost both front teeth this week. Just in time for Christmas!

Last night was pretty crazy with the kids both having homework to do. Abby freaks out when she does homework, so it's a huge event to color two boxes. She is paranoid that she's going to do something wrong. Even though you tell her it's okay, she doesn't want to fail. Joey just has to have someone sit next to him the whole time so he actually does it. After homework was done, we sat back and watched last week's Ugly Betty, since I missed everything else last night. At 9 James and I watched "Life." That's a really interesting show. I like the guy that stars in it, he was in Band of Brothers. Awesome mini series! I find it so interesting when British guys play Americans. House is like that too. Well, they do say we are the ones that have accents!

Can't wait until Friday! I need to be done with work! Hopefully I'll be feeling up to going to Amie's crop. Well, TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your feeling yucky. I have been trying to get the dang Christmas lights to work when one goes out THEY ALL GO OUT! Ahhhhh!The first tooth for Abby- We always put a gold $1 coin for the kids first tooth and a new tooth brush under the pillow. On her first tooth Callie was so freaked out about a fairy sneaking in her room at night we had to put a pillow on the couch with her tooth under it so she would go to sleep. I remember saying "lets put your tooth in the car outside so the Fairy will not havce to come in the house"...she was crying and said "no mommy just put it on the couch". LOL-I asked her about this and now at 16 she does not even remember it. Sad huh? My kids don't remember anything (when they see pictures of really great BD parties they are like "Hey when did this happen" so I am not stressing out over anymore "life" events for them. Tam