Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Twas the night before...Turkey Day!

Thought I'd pop in to do a short blog before my vacation starts. Technically I only get two days off of work, but that's good enough for me!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving,so here are a few things I'm thankful for...

1. My Heavenly Father, without him, nothing is possible and he provides me with so many blessings.

2. Jesus Christ, without his suffering and his sacrifice, I would be unable to be sealed to my husband and children for time and all eternity, because I would never be able to repent for my sins. I will someday be able to live with my Heavenly Father again because he died for all of us.

3. My hubbie, James. He's a little crazy, it's that affectionite, but he's perfect to me and I love him!

4. My babies. Joey, Abby and little Sophie. They bring me joy, they bring me pain (specifically in my rear) but they are such blessings!

5. My parents. They are always there to help and just love me, no matter what. The greatest grandparents in the world!

6. My friends, my shoulders to cry on

7. Everything else that I can't put into words, but appreciate!

I love you all! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and remember to thank Heavenly Father everyday for your blessings, not just every November!

No comments: