Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday at 3:00...


It is really hard to work on a Friday afternoon. It's extra hard when you know you have a vacation coming up. I feel like I need one of those counters that shows how many days, hours and minutes until we are in the Magic Kingdom! Woo-hoo!

I was telling Dennyse the other day that I always get stressed out when I go on a trip. I would get canker-sores in my mouth before we went on vacation when I was a kid. I don't know why, but I am the biggest worry-wart. I was thinking about it last night, but this trip is the first one I've really done on my own. All the other times I've been out of town (Disneyland, etc.) my parents were there. Even when we went to Mexico. So, this has been strange for me to be the one to make the hotel reservations and all that. I can't believe at 28 years old with 3 kids, I don't feel grown-up enough to go on vacation without my folks. I do have to say that I will miss them terribly! I enjoy doing things with them, but I guess I finally have to grow up and do things on my own. Besides, they didn't want to go, so really have no choice, tee-hee!

So, thanks for the shout-out from Christine, yes, Disneyland is my favorite place too! Last time I was there I was pregnant with Sophie, so I didn't get to go on anything. It's going to be hard with the baby, but my MIL will be there so we can do lot's of trade offs. But, I think Sophie is going to enjoy it. She's really getting into music now (does she dance when you play the piano, Amie?) and dances all the time. It's funny, she'll go around and around in a circle during her dances until she gets to dizzy and falls. It's hilarious!

I'm excited for tonight, my first "crop." I don't even have a cute tote to bring my stuff in, boy am I new at this. Hopefully all of the pros won't laugh at me! We all started somewhere ladies :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amie said...

I'm glad you came to crop! fun times! I'm so jealous you're going to d-land. And yes, you need to get there without your parents, silly girl. (AND your parents-in-law!) You're a big girl now! have fun.

Amie said...

By the way, your Meez is too cute...I love the pig tales. And if that first comment is spam, you can totally delete that. Not sure if you know...italian? or not

Christine said...

So glad you came to the crop! I hope you had fun! We'll let you know when we get together again. Well have a great time in D-Land, and make sure you tell Captin Jack I think he's HOT!