Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Update!

Okay, an update on the song post. It's been recorded. It stinks, but hey you be the judge. Unfortunately, my USB(?) cord has been hijacked by my children and is somewhere in the house. So, when I can actually find the cord, you will have my video. Hopefully, this will occur soon...

Sorry, I know you were all on pins and needles(yeah, right))

2 comments:

Amie said...

yeah, get on that, will ya?! I have two if you need one.

Anonymous said...

I was blog surfing and looking for people that live in Surprise, Arizona. don't know why. Just looking for something to pass the time. So I'm here to say "Hi"..and "have a good day!"