Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where to begin...

Wow, so many things have happened in the last week. It started the Sunday before last when the Bishop called me to be the Primary President. I know, I'm just as shocked as you are! Anyhoo, I have three amazing ladies working with me and I'm just hoping everything goes well. I'm sure praying that it does!

Also, my Grandparents loved the scrapbook that I made them. Here are some pics. Sorry, it's all in the lense as Christine says, but I no gotty!








And finally, James surprised me with an early Valentine's Day present. As usual, he couldn't wait, but it's okay because it was a puppy! We named her Coco and she is a chihuahua. Isn't she adorable! She sleeps right next to me all night she's so good.



So, I know it was a short post about a big thing in my life, but hey, I'm the Primary President, I don't have time to blog! Just kidding, I'll make sure I keep blogging, I know you would all miss me if I went away :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Aim-dawg told me this week that you had been called to Prim. Prez. You are going to rock that calling and make an everlasting impact on some of those kiddos. You can totally do it girl!!!!!!! And the puppers is super cute :p

Amie said...

first of all congrats...you're gonna do great! second, the puppy is SO cute! and third, you already know I think the board book album rocks! Great job!