Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, February 15, 2008

I will survive....

Valentine's Day was pretty quiet in my neck of the woods. I had some nice ladies at work give me chocolate (thanks Doris!)
I finished week one of my self-inflicted torture. I have jogged! I did all 5-2 minute jogs without walking! Yeah me! I have to admit the last one was very, very slow, compared to the previous just slow jogs, but I got it done. Now, my crazy friends are insisting I do a "fun run" with them. Oh, my crazy friends! I said I will do it, and I'm sticking to that promise!!!!

So, I do want to wrap up with a quick little telling of what happened at the drop off of the Soph this morning. I totally have to laugh! Amie and I were discussing my jogging and her oldest, Sean, asked me how much I weighed. I'm sure Amie was doing what all mother's do inside there head when their children ask a question adults would never dare. Then, to top off his cuteness, he tells me I can lose weight playing Dance, Dance Revolution (or DDR as Amie puts it). Aren't kids cute? Funny thing is, I think it may have been Ethan (can't remember) that asked me if I was going to have a baby once. I love it! Boys will be boys, and hey, kids are honest. And, at least he didn't tell me something I hadn't already realized about myself.

So, a shout out to Sean for his honesty and Amie for her sanity :) Love them boys!!!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

oh, groan... (And I think it was Cameron that asked that several months ago)

Congrats again on your running!! How was the V-day dance??

Amie said...

You're even gonna run on your day off ? Are you nuts woman???

Anonymous said...

boy those are cute kids.
Mom