Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A quiz....

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Italian, but honestly I don't like salads all that much way too healthy :)

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Japan Express, I'm on a Sushi kick! (not the gross stuff!)

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Hmmm.....Claim Jumpers? That's a hard one...

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Usually a pretty good one, I used to be a waitress, so I know how important a tip can be.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Right now, California rolls (if I wasn't low carb! so apparently cheese....)

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Bacon and veggies on thin crust (James thinks it's a waste, he said I should just get a tortilla)

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut, peanut butter and jelly! I love that song! Actually usually some sort of jam (easier to spread) but right now no toast low carbing! *sigh*

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A picture of Sophie on her blessing day

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
Don't be shocked......5

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
4 wisdom teeth, 2 tonsils, some adnoids and (very good answer) 3 kids

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
It's been awhile, but I have to go to the dentist soon and who knows, with my luck...

Q: What was the last time you lifted something heavy?
That's what James is for :)

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, too creepy

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I like my name, but always wanted to be called Kat (like in Taming of the Shrew, strange I know)

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
green

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Not that I know of, but they say when you are asleep, *shiver*

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
I think I did by helping James join the church....but no I have never lifted a car off someone or anything.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
Heavenly Father and Jesus

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for$200,000?
No, but my little toe, hmmmm......again, that's what James is for (JK!)

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Where do I sign up? I'm better at reading them :)

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
How hot and am I allowed to throw up?

Q. Would you give up tv for a year for $1000?
Try a million!

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
Eww, a crumpled tissue!

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Yes! Gosh! Do the chickens have large talons?

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Carpet and the fake tile stuff (some day!)

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Stand, except when I was pregnant with Abby we had a cool shower in our apartment with a seat. If I stood up to long in the shower I would get dizzy, so I sat.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
No

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Right now, *sniff-sniff* on one

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never, they scare me, well jail scares me

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
when I was younger, a broadway star! Now mom, wife and someday a teacher

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
My myspace? James

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
Book club gals

Q: Last person who called you?
James

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
I don't have one

Q: Season?
Sumautumn (that what we currently are experiencing her in AZ, a combination of summer and autumn)

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
My kids...everyday at work!

Q: Mood?
Besides my headache.....calm

Q: Listening to?
Overhead pages at work...."Mark Laney, please call extension 6879." All day guys

Q: Watching?
The clock (I'm at work so nothing)

Q: Worrying about?
Money, what to do with the kids when they are on winter break, if I'll be allowed to go to a conference so work, if my package has arrived, will I lose more weight....Yes! I worry alot!

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
Sorry to be gross, I had to go potty!

Q: What can you not wait to do?
Retire from the State and do what I want to do, come on age 50! But now, I'm such a kid, Halloween!

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
At home I watched Dark Crystal with the kids.. Gelfling!

Q: Do you smile often?
Yes, it's a Customer Service must!

Q: Are you a friendly person?
I have heard that I am.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Thanks for playing. =)