Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've been lazy!

I admit, I've been lazy on posting. Sorry out there! To Becky, as soon as I get my camara arrangement fixed (complicated story) I'll get pictures up there! BTW, your kids are beautiful!

Okay, I have to admit an addiction.

Hello, I'm Christine and I'm addicted to Ebay....(this is where you say "Hello, Christine" like good 12-Step program people-well what I've seen on T.V.) Anyhoo, I can't stop myself from going on there! I've bought 4 things in October and it's only the 16th! Ahh!! It's totally like the commerical they are running for Ebay, comparing it to an English Fox Hunt. Ah, the thrill of the hunt. It really is addicting and I will probably soon have to have an intervention. But, in the meantime I will enjoy my Halloween costume and Sophie's Halloween costume and the shoes and outfits I got for her too. (Not including anything I'm currently bidding on)

Lastly,
I've shared my frustrations with Joey and after much contemplation, prayer, crying, arguing, pleading, bribing, promising, rewarding, yelling and grounding (in the last week alone) I've made an appointment to have him checked out for behavioral issues. This was really hard because no mother wants to admit anything is wrong with their child. But, I want to help him and I will do anything I can to help him succeed. It's hard to express this because I know people at church that don't believe that such issues exist. Well, all I can say is they have been blessed with children without behavioral issues. Heavenly Father made my baby this way and has given us the means to correct these problems through faith as well as science. And that's all I'll say about it because I get too emotional even writing this. Don't even get me started :) Right Tammy and Dennyse?

So anyway, I have an appointment to talk about issues (without Joey) on November 1st. We'll see how it goes. The appointment is the day before my brother gets married. That is going to be a busy week!

Well, there's my latest update. I guess I'd post more if I wasn't on Ebay :)

No comments: