Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Another boring day in the neighborhood...would you be my neighbor?

Well, I had a meltdown at work today. Too much to do and too little time=me crying and everyone trying to figure out what's wrong. I'm better now. I believe...at least for now.

I'd love to get some sleep, but for some reason I just toss and turn. Or, I have such vivid dreams that it feels like I was up all night. At least one night was spent in Disneyland (I love those dreams!). I may have to breakdown and take some Tylenol PM tonight. Only bad thing is the Primary Program rehearsal is tomorrow, so I can't sleep in (well sleep in until 8am when Sophie wakes up like an alarm clock went off-like clock work, 8am on the weekends!)

The other thing that doesn't help is that my work is so incredibly boring today. Making files...ugh! It's hard to stay focused on files when Ebay keeps calling....I really have to stop! Yesterday I got some clothes for Sophie, today a sweater for Abby. I'm not spending alot of money, just alot of time!

I talked with my crazy brother today. He finally did all the paperwork so I can perform his wedding ceremony. Yes, I am the presiding authority at my brother's wedding. Strange I know, but that's what he wanted. Arizona is a strange state. Anyone can pretty much perform your wedding ceremony, no one really cares. I even checked the Arizona Revised Statutes. It can be someone you "deem worthy" to perform the ceremony. I guess he deems me worthy! But, I have to admit it feels weird to me. I really wish he would have asked a Bishop to do it. He's been on a "I'm not Mormon" kick for the last 10 years or so. I said that I saw him baptized, so he can't deny it. One day, I hope, he will understand why the gospel is so important.

Well that's all, TTFN!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Pastah Christiiiiiiiiiine....can I get an aaaaaa-menah! ;) Sorry you had a crappy day!