Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Before I drop....

I'm tired today. Mostly tired of work. HR is not a fun job! Anyhoo, we have an extra long weekend, and I'm excited! We have a birthday party (they really never end, when your husband has 24 first cousins, you pretty much have them every weekend) and Conference is on.

I really hope to get to watch conference. At least I do have a DVR, so I will be taping it also.

On a side note, my DVR is really, really full. James said I have to spend this weekend watching all of the shows that are clogging it up so we'll have room to tape. There are just so many shows on this year! We have a ton of new shows we have been watching, and honestly I haven't been disappointed.

Anyone else notice the amount of Mormons have increased on T.V. because of good ol'Mitt? Seriously, the media must be freaking out trying to figure out how to include us in everything. Let's point out the guy on House the other night...even a CTR ring. Wow. I just hope we are showed in a positive light and none of the "Utah: Pick a wife, or two" attitude. That is actually a T-shirt. Crazy, I know. And I'm not even going into the Gay Mormon Flight Attendant on Survivor. That's a strange one. The last time they had a gay Mormon on the show you didn't find out that he was Mormon until the show was almost over. Interesting isn't it?

Now, don't forget to comment after reading my blog...so many of you keep telling me that you're reading it, but not a comment...even the guy from India posted one time. But, thank you Amie, I appreciate that you read my blog and I enjoy reading your's. Thanks for introducing me to blogging and extra special thanks for watching my Sophie, you are great!!!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Hey Thanks, no problem! I'm quite addicted. =) yah, the gay Mormon flight attendant thing is annoying. I taped House, haven't seen that yet, but now I'm so curious! take a break this weekend!

Families are Forever said...

Christine! My long-lost best friend! You were my first buddy at PHS. I hear all about you from Amie! What a small world, huh? Here's a comment on your blog: I want to see more pictures! I want to see what your kids look like!!!
Love you!
Becky

Amie said...

hey girl, you gotta update a bit more often...