Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, September 17, 2007

My little guy

Well yesterday my baby boy turned 9 years old. Sometimes it takes me a second to fully realize that I have nutured and cared for another human being well enough that he has lived 9 years. Wow! Yeah me! He has survived unscathed! Well, except for the foot thing last year and when he biffed it on his bike, well realitively unscathed!

He had a birthday party on Saturday for his church/school friends and cousins. I kid you not he had 34 kids there! I know because I only had 34 goodie bags and they were all dispersed within seconds! Don't worry though, we didn't break the bank and we spent way less than we would have at home. Those parties were crazy!

Now on to the next birthday! Johnathen turns 6 years old on the 23rd. He just cracks me up everyday. On the way to a baseball game he and Joey were discussing the fact that Johnathen gets to be the ring bearer at his dad's wedding in November. Johnathen told Joey that he was not an animal and he was going to be a "Ring Guy" not a "Ring Bear!" Oh, too cute!

Then, to wrap up September, my little Sophie will turn 1! My mom is going to take her to have her picture done. Can you believe it, this is the first professional photo? Poor third child! Joey had his done like every month! Oh well, the digital camera is full of her gorgeous image. Don't worry about the party though, Sophie's will be small and intimate. As they can get!

2 comments:

Amie said...

wow that year went fast! I totally remember your momma telling my hubby about Sophie being born last year, back when I didn't even know you. Now, she's like one of my own, *grin*

Amie said...

by the way, love the shoes in your Meez!