Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Way back machine...

I spent some time and got a bunch of blogs ready to post.  We are going back several months, but I do believe after several days we will be caught up.  I decided to not publish them all at once, but stretch it out since I take forever and a day to post...below is post 1...enjoy!

So, when Harley turned 3 months old we took her to have her ears pierced. I know this is actually a hot topic among many moms, do you let them choose to do it, do you do it when they are little do you wait until they are in high school. Well, whatever your feelings, over in Camp Cavazos, we do it when they are babies. It's a bit of a cultural thing, and a bit of an it's easier to take care of and they don't remember it. I have a few pics leading up to the event.




I didn't get a good after picture that day but here's one from a couple days later..

No comments: