Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cinco, Cinco, Cinco!!

On May 5th, the kids had the day off from school (staff inservice day I believe) so we had a fun day.  We drove out to the distribution center to pick up some stuff for Mom and Dad (guess what those were LOL, I know you can just order online, but I need them now LOL) then we had some In & Out burger, our first time.  After that, I took them all to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  We had a great time, the entire theater was empty except for us!  It felt like our own personal screening. We could talk loud, laugh really loud and I felt confident when nursing some weirdo wasn't going to see anything, ha ha.  So I snapped a few pics but they didn't come out too well.

See us?  We always sit in the way way back (Joe was at the snack bar)  The one below is Abby with Harley
She's always with Harley.  She's amazing with her, she does diapers people!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like a great day!

Amie said...

Sooo cool! Where was she when I had kids in diapers?!