Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sookie

I had this post set up to go on Monday...unfortunately, my little doggie passed away today.  I miss my sweet dog.  Unfortunately, parvo took her life before she turned one.

This is my dog Sookie. She is a chihuahua, and a bit ugly, but I love her. She follows me everywhere. She's the pup of my other chihuahua, Coco. I took this picture of her sleeping next to her friend Chloe. I'm just putting it out there to the world, that I love Sookie!!

4 comments:

Castle Family said...

I can definitely relate having just lost our dog a few weeks ago. It's so hard, but it gets easier. My heart goes out to you and your family!

Amie said...

awww...so sad!

Christine said...

Sweet little girl. So sorry babe. We'll miss her shaky snuggles. Let us know if you need anything.

Bowman's Beach said...

so sad! im sorry you lost her!