Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some more...blog stuff

Like the rest of the world, I took the girl's during spring break to the Phoenix Children's Museum. Joey felt he was way to old to go, truthfully he would have been, but for the girls....it was a perfect day!

Sophie picked out an interesting outfit to wear...



The girls put on a puppet show for a little guy...


I think her eyes look really cool in this picture


Over the side of the Noodle Forest.


"Ice Cream" snack



Shopping...(they loved this part)



Harley hanging out...that's actually James' baby carrier...LOL



Then the girls playing chef...





It was such a fun day!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Love the children's museum and love Sophie's outfit! Glad you got to go!