Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Where has my baby gone?

Seriously? Sophie is entering the "Almost Terrible Twos Phase" that seems to last until they are 20 years old. At least it feels that way. Abby is still in her's and she's going on 7. *sigh* Sophie has taken to the screaming and kicking fits whenever she is asked to do anything like.... breathing or eating. Or..... "Sophie it is not okay to take off your diaper after you went caca and run around the house continuing to go." What? SSCRREEEAAAMMMMMM!!!!!! kick kick kick and then funny, enough, run to the other side of the room and give Mom or Dad a really mean look. Yeah, pretty nasty. Luckily most of the fits are after she is told she can't write on the walls or when she needs to get dressed.

The real kicker of her fits is she has never been one to really throw a fit, so it's almost like she's been possessed, it's just that shocking.

I knew it would come, it did, now will it end? :) I think her sister has been teaching Sophie some tricks.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I think you joke. I think you kid. I think you make it up. I think it's all 100% absolutely and compeltely false! LOL! She's perfect here! perfect perfect perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Sophie is an angel, if she is starting to act up it's because her sibs have finally pushed her over the edge.
love M