Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary




Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the Cavazos family becoming an eternal family. I can't believe it's already been a year. I can't begin to tell you all the changes that have occurred with our family after our experience in the Temple. Let's just say, love has been easier to express for some and has been overflowing with others. Those who have not yet had this experience, I encourage you to do all you can to get there. It's worth it and you will be forever grateful.

5 comments:

Amie said...

Yay for you and congrats!!!

Mallory Clan said...

Happy Anniversary!! What an amazing accomplishment. I know this is late but I love the hair! And the pool comments crack me up!

Bowman's Beach said...

WONDERFUL! i remember when we were at girls camp and you shared your testimony of that experiance! good for you guys!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Your comment on my blog was funny. They have actually had me sub in primary here already. Maybe I will be back in primary!! Though I do miss our good old primary!!

Cassandra said...

Hey, I came across your blog and was soooo happy! Congrats on the anniversary! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Congrats on the primary calling too! Take Care!