Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Check it out....

So, I finally did it. I gave in to my urge. My urge to have short hair again.




Scroll...








Down...







My favorite is my really messy scrapbooking desk in the back ground. Wow, what a mess! (BTW, this was taken from my cell phone camera, so sorry about the quality. I couldn't do the picture in the bathroom mirror shot, my bathroom was too messy LOL)
The picture doesn't do it justice, much cuter in real life!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I love it! I love it in person too!

Mallory Clan said...

Love, love, love the hair girl!! And the desk looks like mine, only I don't scrapbook so I don't even have an excuse.