Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter Finally...

Here's some pics of Easter around the Cavazos household. On Sunday morning we went to church and had a wonderful time. I sang with the choir and felt totally wonderful about expressing my love of the Savior through song. After church we went next door to my mother-in-law's house. Yes, for those of you that don't know, I live next door to the MIL. It's totally fine. Helpful even, like we are out of butter, go see if your Nana has some kinda helpful...or I need a break from you crazy children, go see if your Nana is home. Anyhoo, we had BBQ with my SIL and BIL's kids. They are a little strange, so it's not exactly fun, more like "and at the Last Supper they tapped a keg, hence why we are loaded on Easter." *sigh* So luckily we got to go to my mom's house later where folks are sober, happy and intellegent.
So, here's some pictures...
First some pictures of the girl's haul...I didn't seem to get one of Joe's





Soph hugging her bunny..I know, she's just has on a diaper, my kids don't like to where pajamas..


Next, they were flying kites and Joey had a very Charlie Brown moment with his kite..


That darn Kite Eating tree!!! (anybody remember Peanuts? anyone?)

Here are the girl's enjoying themselves...





And my nieces, don't you just love Ceeanna's scrunchy face?




Overall is was pretty enjoyable...coming next..RenFest!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Nice! Looks like fun! And yes, I totally remember the kite eating tree. We had that unfortunate incident ourselves a couple of weeks ago, but were lucky enough to pull it out.