Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, January 4, 2010

What a blessing...

On January 3rd James blessed Harley at church. It was such a beautiful and sweet blessing. He really spoke from the heart and the spirit and it was absolutely perfect! We had many of our friends and family there to support us and the circle was huge.

Katie made her dress for her, I just think she looks like a little angel...



3 comments:

Melody said...

she is sooooooooooooo adorable and she looks so precious in her blessing dress!

PS-I am still hating myself for missing it!

Emily said...

I didn't see the dress-it's SO cute. And she's even more darling!

wittygal said...

Yikes, now I am in baby wanting mode. She is so adorable!