Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank heaven for little girls....

So my amazing friend Christine took some newborn pics of Harley several weeks ago, and we got the pictures at her great New Year's Eve party. Christine took lots of great shots and I'd like her to go back in time and take the same sort of pics for my other 3 kids. Or, we could recreate them again, but honestly a naked Joey would be frightening...seriously I've seen it...LOL


Anyhoo, here's some of the pics! (Doesn't James look hot?!)













































4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures! I do think the ones of James and her at the beginning are amazing.

Amie said...

They're soooooooo good! I love the one of you kissing Harley!

Melody said...

seriously these are the CUTEST pics! And she is soooo adorable! I want to hold her!

The Mayo Family said...

Great pictures they turned out really cute!