Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Monday, January 4, 2010

A 31 year old me...


January 1st was my 31st birthday. Yup, I stated my age, not afraid to say it. Only a bit freaked out LOL. So, New Year's Eve was spent with great friends, and New Year's Day was spent with a grumpy family (lack of sleep) at the movies (Sherlock Holmes) and with my folks (yummy homemade cake from my mom).

I didn't ask for much since Santa was overly generous, but I did receive some great scrappy stuff (Thanks Christine, DJ and Pat and Jen!) an Ulta giftcard (thanks Mom and Dad) and a vanity for my room (thanks Martina-my MIL) and an upcoming dinner with the girls. The vanity makes me feel like a Broadway star when I put on my makeup LOL.

So I venture further into my 30's but I think I'm going to be ok!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wittygal said...

You look so "SUPER STAR"!

Christine said...

You MUST wear green more often - you look amazing!!!!!!!