Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Memory Game...

So, I'm putting this up even though hardly anyone leaves me comments (blog-stalkers!) so thanks Amie...... anyway...

Heres What you Do
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

And lastly....I can't wait for Friday night! I'm so stinkin' excited for Breaking Dawn I can't even read anything this week. I pick up a book and I just can't seem to get into it because I'm anticipating my new book. Urgh!! Hurry up!!!

6 comments:

Mallory Clan said...

Well, my kids could probably answer this as well as I could! But probably one of the best memories I have is hearing you sing in Relief Society. It was absolutely amazing. I love music and wish I could sing myself but alas I was not blessed with that talent and so I truly appreciate it in others. On a side note you have been wonderful with my kids, they will miss you and the articles of faith bubble gum every Sunday.

Amie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie said...

I came back to see if anyone else had written any memories and realized I quoted the wrong movie! Durrr! Let's try that again. One of my favorite memories of you is you scrapping at my house and doing your rendition of Mrs. Paroo from The Music Man!

Jenna said...

Hey Chris! It was fun seeing you last night at Barnes and Noble--How much have you read already????

Bowman's Beach said...

I don't know if this counts because you never knew, but When we first moved into the surprise ward I remember hearing someone who could sing really good and Loud...it took me a while (not until we worked together in young womens) for me to realize that it was you!Kinda of a lamo one, but it is one of my first memories

Christine said...

Pretty much any scappy event leaves me with great chris memories. But to pick one it has to be the night at Denise's where we talked for like an hour at my car =)